I blame Lane!!


It's all Lane's fault. I just couldn't resist having a go!!

Comments

Lane said…
Haaaa! I knew you'd succumb. Mwah ha ha:-)

Love the 'kniker cull!:-)
ChrisH said…
Yes, I rather like the kniker cull too! Look what you've started, you naughty thing!
Preseli Mags said…
Hilarious! Kniker cull? I've just got to have a go at this!
ChrisH said…
Lane - look! I've remixed it and now they move!!

Mags - don't even go there!
Lane said…
!!! Chris, I think you're channeling Spielberg. Genius! And we get to see your bikini :-)

Now step away from the site ... that's it... slowly .... you can do it:-)
Noooooo I will resist . . . I will, I will
Debs said…
Brilliant, loved it.
ChrisH said…
Lane, that's an even better way to celebrate the end of the ECA than having a knicker cull! Brilliant, but highly addictive!

Rachel, thanks.. bet you're tempted!

WW - ah, go on, go on, go on!

Debs, no, don't encourage me!
Preseli Mags said…
Too late! I've been and gone and done it. I love your improved version, by the way. What a brilliant site.
ChrisH said…
And why does he mention Andy Murray at the end? 'Suddenly I don't feel hungry Andy Murray' - that's not what I wrote...
Hilarious! Are there any more?
blackbird said…
What fun! I'm tempted,,,
ChrisH said…
Rosie, I feel another coming on!

Blackbird, go for it!
Cait O'Connor said…
Aren't these great?
Flowerpot said…
I can see this is going to catch on in a big way!!
ChrisH said…
Cait, FP - I fear that, like a big box of choccies, we will get sick of them soon!
Cottage Garden said…
They're just brilliant Chris. I love the fig leaf bra!
Calico Kate said…
So that's de riguer (sp?!) for dinner chez Hotel H is it!
Brilliant Chris well done. I;m not going to even take a peek!
Ckx
ChrisH said…
Kate, it's the result of too much kniker-culling... you end up with fig leaves its that or Primark pack, but the fig leaves last longer!
Un Peu Loufoque said…
Love it love it love it! Is there a win a camel competition too!!

Popular Posts