Absence note

Please excuse me this week... lots to be getting on with.

Comments

Flowerpot said…
What a lovely mousie! Hope you aren't too snowed under Chris x
Debs said…
Sweet picture.

Good luck with all you have to do.x
Pondside said…
Just don't leave any of that Lego where someone could step on it with bare feet!
Pauline Barclay said…
Don't worry, we know you have so much going on, just take care and we'll still be here when you can talk to us....Hugs x
Fennie said…
Excuse granted. Absence, after all, makes the heart grow fonder.

I'm thinking: suppose the mouse had his foot stuck, what would he be saying?

Lego!!!! Boom boom!
Fran said…
If you have mice in your house that build Lego buildings, I can see why you might have stuff to deal with. Look forward to your return.
Cottage Garden said…
Excuse granted. Hope you manage to get everything done Chris - I know the feeling ...!

Look forward to your return.

Jeanne
x
Frances said…
Chris, hoping that your busy-ness will have quite a few happy hours involved.

That photo is so funny ... can you believe that I have never had the opportunity to play with legos? My generation was way before legos appeared on the scene, and then I missed them anew by not having children.

Somehow, I think that they must be great fun to experiment with. Perhaps, when I do finally retire, and find some spare time, I'll have that opportunity.

Best wishes. xo
Lane said…
You are 'scused. As long as you come back soon. Ok? :-)
Cara Cooper said…
Hope some of the busy-ness involves writing! You are forgiven as the picture's lovely although I reckon he might be a hamster not a mouse.
gaelikaa said…
I have to catch up on all your posts... you know how I hate to miss them!
MelRoXx said…
Hey there Chris...It's been a while... best of luck for you new book... We're waiting for it to come out in India! xxx
Chris Stovell said…
Cara, you get the star prize - it is a hamster!!
Chris Stovell said…
Thanks all for your good wishes - got a bit overwhelmed with Stuff, but feeling much more in control now!
Chris Stovell said…
PS, loving the thought of Frances finding time to play with Lego - but listen Pondside - it really does flipping hurt if you tread on it with bare feet!

Popular Posts