Clocks Again!


Ah, bless! They're all grown up now. Stepson two is second from right.




Comments

LittleBrownDog said…
Is that the album cover? How exciting!
Well come on ...is it an album cover???
CAMILLA said…
Is it an Album Cover Chris? and is that the name of the Group? oooh sorry, just trying to catch up.
Camilla.xx
CAMILLA said…
Oh woe is me, I have just discovered Fab Rock Band, how great is that.!

Camilla.xx
ChrisH said…
Just publicity shots at the mo - don't know what the album cover is yet. Single scheduled for Jan 7 2008. Since I used to babysit for John, first right, this photo really tickles me!
mcewen said…
Now I feel ancient....probably because I am!
Cheers
Pipany said…
What a gorgeous looking bunch Chris. I hope it all goes well for them xx
muddyboots said…
whoa dude rock on!
Milla said…
they do look gorgeous and bring on the album, will definitely buy it so keep us posted: of course you will!

Popular Posts