Christine Stovell, author and freelance writer, on living and writing in West Wales
Christine Stovell, author and freelance writer, on living and writing in West Wales
![]() |
| A little donkey |
![]() |
| ...and friends. |
![]() |
| Roses in bloom... |
![]() |
| and bright fuschias. |
![]() |
| What's down there? |
![]() |
| The recent heavy rain has swollen the rivers and created a magnificent waterfall. Merry Christmas Everyone! |
Comments
No donkeys - sadly.
No donkeys for me but nature is confused about the Season everywhere it seems. Fragile blooms in December :shakeshead:.
Thank you for your pics and Merry Christmas!
For me the donkey is thinking "What's the surprise? I dropped Them and came North before the Camels show up and steal the show!" ahahahahah
Merry Christmas Teresa, yes it was very quiet and peaceful here too. I think the donkey was thinking, 'Where's my Christmas carrot then, eh?' !
Merry Christmas x
How I hope that in twelve months time I might also be able to post such a message that is true and sure.
Best wishes to you and Tom. xo
I've always read that baby donkeys are the cutest things ever. Now I believe.
Happy new year!